Terms and ConditionsAccuracy of Information
This site contains information for the personal reference of users about U-PIC Products and the product it sells.
While U-PIC Productshas used all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this site is accurate and up-to-date, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the information. U-PIC Products may change or update the information from time to time without notice to users.
This is an e-commerce shopping site and no other use is permitted. The site may only be used for lawful purposes. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this site or using it to obtain products not properly ordered and fully paid for. Users may not send unsolicited email messages ("spam") to or through the site or otherwise harass the site owner or other users. We reserve the right to refuse to deal with any user who violates our rules.
In addition, users of this site must not:
- Use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear in this site.
- Use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information about The U-PIC Products and its products and services.
- Distribute, modify or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material in this site without the express written permission of U-PIC Products.
This site is operated by U-PIC Products, located in Dunedin, New Zealand. All purchases through the site are governed by New Zealand laws, including the Consumer Guarantees Act, which is applicable to New Zealand residents for non-business purposes.
Trade Marks and Copyright
U-PIC Products, associated logos and/or other information and logos referenced in this site are either copyright, trade marks, registered trade marks, or other intellectual property rights of The U-PIC Products or related companies. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trade marks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Warranties and Limitation on Liability
U-PIC Productsdoes not warrant or guarantee:
- The accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any information available on this site for any purpose;
- That any information or documents will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or
- That the functions or services performed by U-PIC Products or its service providers will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in this site will be corrected.
- In no event shall U-PIC Products be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising from or in connection with, or for the results obtained from the use of the information. U-PIC Products will not be responsible if any information infects or contaminates your system or information. The entire risk as to the quality, performance, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currentness, validity and quality of any information is with you.
U-PIC Products makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this Site for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind to the extent permitted by law.
To the extent permitted by law, The Stadium Online Store disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall U-PIC Products be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, provision of or failure to provide services, or material available from this site.
To the extent that U-PIC Products may be found liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the use of the information, such liability will be limited to the actual cost to U-PIC Products of the services provided.
© 2008 U-PIC Products, c/o 1 George St, Dunedin, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
U-PIC Products reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to your use of this site at any stage. You should check our terms and conditions regularly to keep abreast with these changes.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us via email at